Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FYI: distress sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    FYI: distress sale

    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    FYI: distress sale


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: FYI: distress sale

    I feel for that gentleman's pain.Autism Really Sucks !!!

  3. #3
    Hostboard Member theebadone's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2009
    Posts
    58
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FYI: distress sale

    Being in that situation really does suck, i hope he finds help through the state or gvmnt. I also hope someone steps in and helps him get top dollar for his collection if he does have to sell it, we all know the vultures are gonna be all over him.

  4. #4
    HB Super Moderator
    FYI: distress sale


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: FYI: distress sale

    Quote Originally Posted by theebadone View Post
    I also hope someone steps in and helps him get top dollar for his collection if he does have to sell it, we all know the vultures are gonna be all over him.
    I personally would like to donate to him so he can keep his collection,but only problem with that is it may not generate enough money(Not enough Donations) to help as selling his stuff.

    GM do you know this gentleman ??? If so send me a PM I'd like to help.I've seen Autism up close and personal, a friend of mines son has a severe case of it.

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member gortnipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2008
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: FYI: distress sale

    I sent him an email when I first saw this early (my) yesterday to offer some assistance to him to get him some groceries, and some first hand experience/advice with a recent bitter divorce/custody, etc. He has ended up selling a bunch of stuff to raise capital and is wading through the backlog of offers for help.I cant help but think that there are quite a few opportunists that have benefited most from this. Shame, really.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.